Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blackberry aka Crackberry!

Ok so I got a Blackberry a week ago. The boys and my schedules are getting to the point that I need to have a good way to track everything…not that the paper calendar wasn’t working…it just the Blackberry is way cooler! This is my story and I am sticking to it.

I promised myself that I would not let it distract me from regular things like work or driving. Well I have failed miserably and now must use all my will power, which is not one of my strongest skills, to train myself to use in moderation. I think this will be easier once the shiny newness wears off. Some girls like frilly girly things…I like "gadgets" (said with Adam flare!)

I have to say that I can see it being a very useful tool. My calendar is always with me. I can handle urgent email right away. I can look up the pizza place online and then order on the way home from work. And we can’t forgot the never ending access to Facebook and Twitter. I may just start to have a social life again…well at least an online one.

If anyone has any must have or a favourite Blackberry app I have to try please pass them along.

Well got to go my Blackberry just buzzed and I have to update Twitter. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment