Friday, August 14, 2009

Funny things my kids say

My kids are way funnier than me most of the time. I try to be funny but they say I am not. I think they just don’t get me.

Here are a couple of funny conversations with my boys.

Son: I'm bored
Mom: there is a lot to do find something
Son: what like use my imagination?
Mom: No not don't do that it is just wrong!!

Son: Dad look at this
Dad: there is nothing there
Son: yes there is
Dad: you must be on glue
Son: mmm Elmers is the best
Dad: falls off chair laughing and is a little concerned now

Son (4 yrs old): McDonald is my favourite
Two blocks later…
Son (4 yrs old): Boston Pizza is my favourite
Two blocks later…
Son (4 yrs old): Burger King is my favourite
Mom: son you are fickle
Son (4 yrs old): I AM NOT A PICKLE!
Mom in fit of laughter trying not to drive off the road!

Mom: Yo dwag your whack
Teenage son: being cool ignoring mom,
Mom: I’m getting down with my bad self
Teenage son: still being cool trying very hard to ignore mom
Mom: you’re my peeps
Teenage son: Mom never ever say any of those things in public or private ever again

No comments:

Post a Comment